Anglesey Tipi and Yurt Holidays | Cae'r Gaseg, Brynteg, Anglesey, LL788JT
We provide a wheelbarrow to help you transport your things from the car park.
- Communal eating and socialising area with fire pit. Fire wood for the open fire you can buy on the site at reasonable prices, locally (Benllech Garage) or if you prefer you can bring your own wood.
- Bench tables by each Tipi/Yurt.
- Several hammocks in the woodland, by the site.
- Two washing up sinks under cover and Compost toilets
in close proximity to tents.
- Recycling point with bins for plastic, paper, cans and glass.
- Eco friendly washing up liquid, soups and biodegradable loo paper.
- Car park.
- Apart from compost toilets and washing up sinks we provide 2 flush toilets, 2 showers and 2 washing basins, which are installed in wooden cabin, about 100 m away from the site, near the car park.
- In the shower and toilet block there are also electric sockets, nappy changing table and baby bath.
On the site you may also meet our friendly campsite cat – Nitka who over the years has been enjoying lots of attention from our guests.
The Yurt and Tipi Site is a car-free zone and we provide a wheelbarrow to help you transport your things from the car park.
Home grown produce
We have a flock of chickens and are growing a modest selection of vegetables which are available according to the season, so if you would like to enjoy free range eggs for your breakfast, cook your meal with home produced vegetables or take a veggie box home, we’ll let you know what’s available on arrival.
Local towns and ammenities
The local towns and villages have various amenities, as follows:
Brynteg (5 minutes walk) – Local pub, with a selection of beers and food.
Marian-glas (15 minutes walk) – The Parciau Arms – friendly pub with a selection of beers and food, beer garden and playground.
Benllech (1&1/2 miles) – Spar, Co-op, Tesco Express, Doctors’ surgery, post office, chemist, etc.
Llangefni (7 miles) – bigger choice of various shops and amenities