Anglesey Tipi and Yurt Holidays | Cae'r Gaseg, Brynteg, Anglesey, LL788JT
Terms & Conditions
- We require a 50% deposit when booking.
- Provisional bookings will be held for 3 days. If deposit isn’t received within this period, the booking will be cancelled.
- Balance is due 4 weeks before start of your holiday.
- In the event of cancellation the deposit will be refunded, less £20 administration fee per each Yurt booked, only if the cancellation is made at least 6 weeks before the planned stay.
- The minimum booking period period is 2 nights: weekends (Friday and Saturday), midweek (Sunday – Thursday night), except of Bank and School Holidays when we accept: 3 nights (Friday to Monday), 4 nights (Monday to Friday), 7 nights (Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday).
- Pets aren’t allowed on the site.
- We don’t allow guests to erect their own tents on the site.
- We’re promoting a tranquil atmosphere for families with children, small family/friend adult groups and couples. We do not cater for parties such as stag or hen nights and any adult groups of more than 5 people. That’s regardless of whether the booking is made in a separate names.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times on site.
- We hope you will have a wonderful experience here on your holiday, but we cannot be responsible for any theft or damage to your belongings so please take care of them and one another.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive after 4 p.m. on the first day and vacate by 10:30 a.m. on the last day.
- We ask that noise should be kept to a minimum after 10.00 p.m.
- Outdoor shoes must not be worn inside the Yurts, please bring slippers or other easy to remove footwear.
- Please don’t throw rubbish or over left food into the woods, use bins provided.
- Use appropriate waste or recycling bins and rinse out bottles, cans and plastic containers before recycling them.
- Use your BBQ on the concrete slabs provided outside the Yurt.
- Please inform us about any damages to the Yurts or equipment so we can replace it or make repairs.
- After your stay please leave the Yurt as you found it.
- We have a friendly campsite cat – Nitka/Tiddles which may come to say hello, please resist letting her staying in your Yurt if possible. It is in consideration to other future guests who may have allergies.