Anglesey Tipi and Yurt Holidays | Cae'r Gaseg, Brynteg, Anglesey, LL788JT
A nice, cosy space for families and small groups of friends.
Yurt & Tipi
Our Tipi and Yurts are set privately, with individual picnic bench and space for barbecuing. So if you want to spend some time with your family or friends on your own you can, and if you would like to socialise then there is a communal space with a fire pit and seating area under canvas.
Which Accommodation suits you?
Cherry Tipi – for up to 4. Set very privately, surrounded by young woodland, with coir matting on the floor and chiminea in the central part. Perfect for families or a romantic break for two.
Chestnut Yurt – for up to 4. Bentwood Yurt with a beautiful ash frame made locally with coir matting on the floor and wood burning stove in the centre. Great family accommodation and also popular option as a getaway for two.
Birch Yurt and Oak Yurt – each sleeps up to 5. Authentic Mongolian Yurts, with pure wool felt linings and beautifully decorated woodwork, set on decking, provided with wood burning stoves. Perfect family accommodation or special treat for 2.
A Yurt perfect for two (can sleep up to 3):
White Blossom Yurt – great accommodation for a couple or 2 adults and a child. Situated in a secluded location, surrounded by trees, away from the rest of the site, with its own fire pit. With coir matting on the floor, comfortable double bed and wood burning-stove. We’ll provide single mattress or a cot for the third person.
Tipis aren’t as weatherproof as Yurts due to their structure therefore we usually recommend the Yurts rather than the Tipi for families with smaller children as the Yurts are less challenging in terms of rainy conditions and have advantage of a wood burning stove. Our Tipi is provided with rain catcher and external hood to minimise drips during rainy conditions. We’ll also show you on arrival how to operate Tipi smoke flaps for when you lighting the fire. This is quite simple operation and it adds that extra factor of adventure to your stay in a Tipi. Please take these factors under consideration when you’re making your choice of accommodation.
The Tipi and Yurts are furnished to create a nice, cosy space. This includes:
- Cherry Tipi – double futon and two single futons
- White Blossom Yurt – double bed, single mattress will be provided for the 3rd person,
- Chestnut Yurt – double bed and two single futons,
- Birch Yurt – double bed, double futon and single futon,
- Oak Yurt – double sofa bed and three single futons,
- Fairy lights
- Wind up lantern
- Clothes airer
- Chiminea in the Tipi and a wood-burning stoves in the Yurts.
In each Yurt and Tipi there is a cooking space equipped as follows:
- Camping gas stove,
- Set of pots,
- Frying pan,
- Sharp knife,
- Tin opener,
- Bottle opener,
- 2 chopping boards,
- Potato peeler,
- Washing up bowl,
- Water carrier,
- Sweeping brush and shovel,
- Cool box.
- We will supply you with a basket of wood for your first night. Additional wood for the chiminea/wood burning stove and fire wood for the open fire you can buy on the site and also locally (Benllech Garage) or you can bring your own wood.
- Barbecue charcoal is also available on the site at reasonable prices.
- We can provide ice packs for the cool box and they can be swapped for fresh once at the cottage.
- Cots are available if required. Let us know if you need one when booking. We aslo have nappy changing table and baby bath in the shower and toilet block.
What you need to bring
All you need to bring is your own bedding (warm sleeping bag or duvet, pillows, sheets) towels, food, torch and good footwear i.e. wellies or walking boots. Slippers or other easy to remove footwear for inside the Yurts/Tipi.