Anglesey Tipi and Yurt Holidays | Cae'r Gaseg, Brynteg, Anglesey, LL788JT
You'll have your own private space with picnic bench and BBQ area.
Our Yurts are set privately, with individual picnic bench and space for barbecuing. If you want to spend some time with your family or friends on your own you can, and if you would like to socialise then there is a communal space with a fire pit and seating area under canvas.
Which Accommodation suits you?
Chestnut Yurt – for up to 4. Bentwood Yurt with a beautiful ash frame made locally, with coir matting on the floor and wood burning stove. Great family or friends accommodation and also popular option as a getaway for two.
Birch Yurt and Oak Yurt – each sleeps up to 5. Authentic Mongolian Yurts, with pure wool felt linings and beautifully decorated woodwork, set on decking, provided with wood burning stoves. Perfect friends or family accommodation or special treat for 2.
A Yurt perfect for two (+ child):
White Blossom Yurt – great accommodation for a romantic break, can also accommodate comfortably 2 adults and a child. Situated in a secluded location, away from the rest of the site, with its own fire pit. It has a coir matting on the floor, comfortable double bed and wood burning-stove. For a child we can provide single mattress or if you require a cot please let us know when booking.
The Yurts are furnished to create a nice, cosy space. This includes:
- White Blossom Yurt – double bed, single mattress will be provided for the 3rd person,
- Chestnut Yurt – double bed and two single futons,
- Birch Yurt – double bed, and three single futons,
- Oak Yurt – double sofa bed and three single futons,
- Fairy lights
- Wind up lantern
- Clothes airer
- Wood-burning stoves in each accommodation.
In each Yurt there is a cooking space equipped as follows:
- Double burner camping gas stove,
- Barbecue for outdoor use,
- Set of pots,
- Frying pan,
- Sharp knife,
- Tin opener,
- Bottle opener,
- 2 chopping boards,
- Potato peeler,
- Washing up bowl,
- Water carrier,
- Sweeping brush and shovel,
- Cool box.
- We will supply you with a basket of wood for your first night. Additional wood for the wood burning stove and fire wood for the open fire you can buy on the site and also locally or you can bring your own wood.
- Barbecue charcoal is also available on the site at reasonable prices.
- We can provide ice packs for the cool box and they can be swapped for fresh once at the cottage.
- Cots are available if required. Let us know if you need one when booking. We aslo have nappy changing table and baby bath in the shower and toilet block.
- We can prepare a bouquet of seasonal garden and wild flowers, perfect for birthday, anniversary or your own enjoyment, which will be waiting for you in your Yurt. Handwritten card can be added. Please request when making your booking.
What you need to bring
All you need to bring is your own bedding (warm sleeping bag or duvet, pillows, sheets) towels, food, torch and good footwear i.e. wellies or walking boots. Slippers or other easy to remove footwear for inside the Yurts.
Natural surroundings and things to bear in mind
The site is surrounded by woodland and meadow, home to many amazing mammals, insects and birds, which you may see during your stay. All of these creatures are an essential part of the ecosystem and as much as they’re wary of humans, it is not unprecedented that they may venture to less safe environments, such as spaces occupied by humans, in search of food, nesting places and materials. Please take these factors under consideration when making your booking. It is not possible to completely eliminate these occurrences however we can provide sonic repellent devices to discourage animals such as mice nesting in or near the yurts and there is plastic container in each yurt to protect your food. We ask all our guests not to throw over left food in to the woods and not to leave unwrapped food inside and outside of the Yurts.